Saturday, August 06, 2005

August 6, 2005

THE REAL (ESTATE) STORY
By Larry Underhill

Owner/Broker

TOMORROW AFTERNOON. 3 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. FREE! I’m describing this year’s Family Faith Festival! Hutchins Street Square will be transformed into an open-air concert hall with lawn seating for all! Booths will line the perimeter of the grassy area. Statesman Realty will be there handing out 1200 free bottles of water! Look for Sherry Dickhoff, John Manguso, and Pat Piccardo…not to mention the occasional appearance of Don Brandt, Greg Adams, and Vi Eckroth (My Director of First Impressions)! I’ll be floating around too. Hope to see you there!
THE EVENT will feature nearly nonstop music all day, culminating in the appearance of the mega-popular musical group Avalon, fresh from their performance at Arco Arena. My niece Suzanne Endermann and her band, MercyFlood, are in town from San Diego to play the Festival (They go on at 3:45). They’ll also play all three morning services at Horizon Church in Galt, so they’ll have a full day! They’re young and strong. They plan to have a great time. Julie and I will bunk ‘em and keep them well-fed.
CONGRATULATIONS to Patrick and Cherie Archibeque on the successful purchase of their Lodi home! The Archibeques moved here from Woodland. Make them welcome in Lovable Lodi!
THANK YOU to Stockton Realtor Jeanne McGurk who represented the Sellers in this transaction. This was one of our more exciting escrows (The lender disappeared for three weeks as we approached the closing date), so Jeanne and her assistant Sharon Byers and my right-hand lieutenant Greg Adams and I were all very pleased when we put this deal to bed. This business is great: You can have a full aerobic workout without leaving your desk. Our pulses are all back to normal now.
STUFF HAPPENS. My job is to guide my clients through the "white water" of their real estate transaction. It’s a great feeling to make it through the rough waters without crashing on the rocks! Buying and selling real estate is NOT a do-it-yourself project.
THANK YOU also to my longtime friend Helen Laam! She’s the one who sent Patrick and Cherie my way. Thanks for your trust, Helen!
TWILIGHT OPEN HOUSE! If you drive out Woodbridge Road to this evenings’s bash at Mondavi Winery (the Primo Vino Heritage Festival), feel free to stop at 5201 East Woodbridge Road for a peek at this gorgeous ranchette! Statesman’s Sherry Dickhoff will host the Open House from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. tonight. Just look for the Open House sign (AND the tastefully-landscaped grounds!). A great value at the recently-adjusted price of $699,950! A close-in acre of contentment!
CORRECTION: Last week, I mentioned my pre-approved Buyers who are seeking a home (2 bedrooms or more, one story) in the Kristmont, Willow Glen or Lakewood areas with a price of up to $650,000. I forgot to mention that they’re also interested in the Old Lodi area (Roughly bounded by Locust, Ham, Lodi Avenue, and Pleasant). Know anyone who may be thinking of moving who lives in these areas?
MORE GREAT LISTINGS on my Active List, and still more soon to hit the market! Call me for details. Have a happy week, and come on out to the Festival tomorrow afternoon! I’ll be lookin’ for you.
Statesman Realty
(209) 333 2380
1-800-407-SOLD (7653)
Email: Larry@LarryUnderhill.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home