Wednesday, February 14, 2007

January 5, 2007 Off to the races!

THE REAL (ESTATE) STORY
By Larry Underhill

OFF TO THE RACES! I hit the ground running January 2 and the momentum continues to build! Buyers are buying. Sellers are selling (when they’re PRICED right). This is a great real estate market.

MOST PEOPLE have adjusted their thinking and adapted to the new realities of the real estate marketplace. That’s a good thing! It was TIME for the market to take a breather.

JUST LISTED: WINDWOOD BEAUTY! 19328 Page Court is nestled in a cozy cul-de-sac. From the street, it appears smaller than its 2400-plus square feet. My Sellers tell me they’ve made over $200,000 in upgrades and remodeling to this fine home in the five years they’ve lived here. I believe it. Call me for a list of special features! Here’s a snapshot: Inground pool and spa with near-new Pebble Tec surfacing (about $10K worth!). Three bedrooms (possible fourth). Two well-appointed baths, one with a walk-in tiled shower that I’d like to duplicate in MY home! Laundry Room! Attached 3-plus-car garage! Great landscaping front and back. There’s more! Call for a private showing. $725,000. I told my Sellers, “This is dangerous. I like this home too much myself!” It’s quite a place.

REDUCED! 9225 Little Creek Circle in Stockton was a good value BEFORE this $20,000 price reduction…but now, it’s unbeatable! We have one Buyer working on financing as I write this, but it’s very much for sale! Check this out: $389,950 for 2064 square feet of FOUR bedroom THREE full bath, THREE-car garage home with many tasteful upgrades.

JUST LISTED: LODI’S NICEST SIX-PLEX! 123 East Walnut Street is probably the cleanest apartment complex you’ll ever see. Near-new “low e” dual-pane windows throughout! Ceiling fans! Coin-op laundry room with newer machines! This place has a VERY low vacancy rate due to the location and condition. Six two-bedroom one-bath apartments with GREAT CASH FLOW! Call me for details or for a private showing. At $699,950, I expect this opportunity to be snapped up quickly.

JUST LISTED: BEST VALUE IN A LODI CONDO! 700 McCoy Court Number 18 features NEW carpet and NEW vinyl! Remodeled kitchen with recently-installed tile floor, tile counter top and range/oven! Detached one-car garage at the bottom of the stairs of this second-story unit. Motivated Sellers priced this one to SELL at $167,000. Call me for a private showing.

JUST LISTED: 640 Eureka Avenue is a well-located Northside charmer. At $289,950 for nearly 1200 square feet of home, I expect this home to sell quickly! Call me for a pricate showing.

CHECK OUT John Manguso’s Home Of The Week on the front page of this stellar publication. 90 River Meadows Drive in Woodbridge was JUST REDUCED by $25,000 to $799,950, this home is one of a kind.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you the best. See you next Sat

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home