Friday, April 13, 2007

Winnie Update! Granddaughters grow up fast.

If you call me at my office and hear coos and gurgles in the background, one of two things is happening: Either I'm holding my sweet granddaughter Winnie, or one of my agents is celebrating another closed transaction. Winifred Jane Wieland is now seven weeks old. She's opening up like a flower! Every day, she's more responsive. Smiles and chortles...and loud yells when she's ticked.

SCROLL DOWN TO FEB 20 FOR PHOTOS OF WINNIE AT FIVE HOURS OLD!

Winnie's Mom, Angie (my darling daughter), has been back at Statesman Realty for two weeks now. Angie's already whipping things into shape in new and novel ways. It's so good to have her back!

It's great to have Angie and Winnie at the office every day. More Winnie photos coming soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly when someone doesn't know after that its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it occurs.

My blog post - hello world

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home