Thursday, February 02, 2006

December 17, 2005

THE REAL (ESTATE) STORY
By Larry Underhill




KID STUFF: Chuck Deeter sent me some letters kids wrote to “God’s Mailbox”. I’ll sprinkle a few through this week’s ramble. Some made me laugh, and some made me think!

“Dear God, Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?”……..Lucy.

MY LISTING at 1517 Camphor Way is still for sale! The Offer we were working on last week didn’t turn into a sale, so it’s still there for YOU! This super-clean two-story home has three bedrooms and two full baths upstairs, plus a half-bath downstairs. Tiled wet bar! Formal Dining Room! Spa and gazebo! More! This home is priced well at $459,950.

“Dear God, I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over.”………Sam.

“Dear God, Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident (sic).”……….Norma.

CONGRATULATIONS to Mrs. Lillian Miller on the successful SALE of her home! Mrs. Miller was referred to me by her in-laws, Ray and Wilma Weber. The Webers met me through their son Steve and his wife Lori, who I’ve worked with on several home sales and purchases over the past fifteen years or so. Steve and Lori have sent me several friends and family members. It’s fun to draw out a “referral tree” that looks like a family tree, tracing the thread of influence from friend to friend. Thanks to ALL of you for your trust! I take it seriously. Thanks also to Realtor Lance Hill, who brought the Buyers to this adventure. Thanx, Lance!

MY FRIEND Paul Moos tells me it’s PRUNING TIME again! Paul’s twenty-plus years of horticulture and landscape experience are evident in our recently-landscaped front and back yards! It’s great to work with someone who knows their craft well. The price is right, too! If you need pruning, large or small, call Paul at 365-6028. And say Hello for me. (I’m careful about making recommendations, but I have no hesitation in referring you to Paul. He’s great!).

“Dear God, Instead of letting people die and having (sic) to make new ones why don’t you just keep the ones you got now?”……….Jane.

“Dear God, I think about you sometimes even when I’m not praying.”……Elliott.

MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: 951 Shadow Creek Drive is a beautifully-maintained North Stockton home on the corner of Shadow Creek and Shady Oaks. 1874 square feet of home! Three bedrooms and two baths, with a bonus room that could easily become a fourth bedroom! Upgrades galore! Gorgeous customized Master Suite with built-in entertainment center, custom fireplace, and Jacuzzi in the remodeled Master Bathroom! It’s hard to believe that this well-located home is still around at the list price of $419,000. Don’t snooze!

“Dear God, If you let the dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country (sic). You did the right thing.”…….Jonathan.

On that note, I’ll call it a wrap. More kid’s letters next week! I saved some doozies for later. Have a great week! See you next Sat.

Statesman Realty
(209) 333 2380
1-800-407-SOLD (7653)
Email: Larry@LarryUnderhill.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home