Friday, February 17, 2006

February 18, 2006

THE REAL (ESTATE) STORY
By Larry Underhill



CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER for both Sellers (A.D. and Judy Staggs) and Buyers (Phalin and Susie Klusman) in another transaction with a happy ending (beginning!). By the time this hits your roof, the Staggs’s will have wired the proceeds of this sale into their Texas escrow and closed on their new home there. Also by the time you read this, Phalin and Susie (and boys) will be busy moving into the gorgeous Westside home we searched for and found. Another win/win adventure! The only kind of deal I want to be a part of.

YOU’VE HEARD me say this before: It’s easier to work with the other Realtor in a transaction when you ARE the “other Realtor”. I always show my Buyer clients my own listings because (he sez humbly) they’re usually the best value on the market! My Sellers can be assured that if I bring the Buyer, they’ve been pre-approved with a competent lender and they’re ready to go! It also helps to have extremely nice people on both sides of the transaction. This was the case in the above-mentioned sale. If you have reasonable people on both sides of the transaction, there’s nothing you can’t handle! After over 21 years in this bizness in Lodi, I’ve been blessed with a wealth of very fine clients. I’m a happy man. It’s a joy to come to work!

FOOTNOTE: Phalin and Susie own a great business called The Senior’s Choice. Their motto is “Helping Seniors Live At Home”. Whether a person needs a weekly visit or fulltime care, The Senior’s Choice can help. I’m impressed with the extensive screening employees must undergo in order to be hired by The Senior’s Choice. The screening even includes drug testing! Phalin and Susie take the responsibility of their profession seriously. I’m glad to give The Senior’s Choice a little ink. Questions? The number is 369-7712.

OPEN TODAY 12 noon to 2 p.m.! 5201 East Woodbridge Road is a value at the new price of $634,950! I’ve attended weddings and church picnics in the Micke Grove-like back yard! Five minutes from Lodi! Huge deck! Shaded lawn! Family orchard! This three-bedroom two-and-a-half-bath ranch-style home is nestled in a landscaped acre of peace and contentment. Statesman’s John Manguso will host an Open House again today.

MOTHER’S DAY REVISITED: I received a list of 25 things Tony Kahl sez he learned from his Mother. Examples:

“My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE: ‘If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.’”

“My mother taught me RELIGION: ‘You’d better pray that will come out of the carpet.’”

“My mother taught me HUMOR: ‘When that lawnmower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me!’”

Thanks, Tony. And Thank You to all Moms! Hope you enjoyed your special Day.

Have a great week! See you next Sat.

Statesman Realty
(209) 333 2380
1-800-407-SOLD (7653)
Email: Larry@LarryUnderhill.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home