Thursday, October 12, 2006

October 14, 2006

THE REAL (ESTATE) STORY
By Larry Underhill


THE WOW FACTOR: Raise your hand if you’ve ever visited the Exploratorium in San Francisco. Pretty impressive place, right? How would you like to have an Exploratorium-like facility right here in downtown Lodi, less than an hour drive from half a million children throughout our Valley? Hands-on exhibits, a family-oriented destination, professionally-taught classroom sessions, a great opportunity for science field trips…what a vision!

I’m talking about the World Of Wonders Science Museum, still in the planning stages but fast becoming a reality…depending on the level of support received. Check it out at http://www.wowsciencemuseum.org/ and consider lending your support to this worthy endeavor. You can also call 209-327-6369 for information.

PRICE REDUCED! 515 Sandpiper Circle was a good value before. At the new price of $339,950 for over 1400 square feet of three-bedroom two-bath home, it’s a GREAT value! These Sellers are motivated and desire a quick sale. Interested? Call me to see this home.

ALSO REDUCED! 1516 Mariposa won’t last long at the new price of $289,950. When I announced the price reduction at the Lodi Association of Realtors’ meeting this past week, I told them that if it doesn’t sell soon I may buy it myself! It’s a great little home. 1160 square feet of well-cared-for Grandma’s House. Two bedrooms, two full baths. Large covered patio area with built-in barbecue. Well-manicured front and back yards. Nice neighborhood! Perfect for a starter home, a downsizing-home, or for use as a rental home (Top-shelf tenants would be attracted to this above-average neighborhood!). Call me for a private viewing.

SCIENCE, CONT’D: I’m something of an expert when it comes to the study of science. I loved the subject so much in high school that I took Chemistry twice and almost got to repeat Biology. (I worked hard to keep schoolwork from interfering with my social life). Even though I’m science-challenged, I DO enjoy the Exploratorium and I think the idea of hundreds of schoolkids making the daily bus ride to the WOW Science Museum is wonderful. Field trips: Now THERE’s a subject I excelled at in school!

WHAT A VALUE! 9225 Little Creek Circle is a charming two-story home on a secluded North Stockton circle. Four bedrooms, three full baths, three-car garage (Artist’s studio currently occupies one bay of the three-car garage). This 2064-square-foot home is a delight. Marble tile entry! Bruce real-wood flooring! Tasteful decorating throughout! NOW REDUCED to $429,950. Don’t snooze on this one…

PRICE REDUCED! 1818 Mimosa Drive is now $399,950 for almost 1800 square feet of two-story charm! Near-new 50-year composition ROOF! Upgraded window treatments! More! Nothing left to do here. This is a clean, sharp home. Call me for a private showing.

TWO MORE LISTINGS into escrow last week! Both sales took place within three days after their most-recent price reduction. Funny how that happens. In this market, you feel your way down the price staircase until you hit the right price. How do you know when you’ve hit the right price? The Buyer shows up.

Have a happy week! See you next Sat.

Statesman Realty Lodi, CA
(209)333-2380
1-800-407-SOLD(7653)
www.larrysellslodi.com
www.larryunderhill.com
Email: Larry@LarryUnderhill.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home